QR Code


Being bricked up in 20th century, this gate was called as “The Closed Gate” for some time in Ottoman Era. Following the conquest of Belgrade, shop owners and craftsmen were settled in this region and the gate had been named as Belgradkapı (The Gate of Belgrade). Bricks in the gate had been demolished in 1886 and Belgradkapı is still in use today.
Places Nearby
790 meters away
Altınkapı 790 meters away
681 meters away
Silivrikapı 681 meters away
852 meters away
Seyyid Nizam Dervish Lodge and Mosque 852 meters away
793 meters away
Surp Pirgiç Armenian Hospital 793 meters away