QR Code


The gate was reconstructed, since it was heavily damaged during the war and got its name of Topkapı (The Gate of Cannons) so for the cannonballs that were put on the walls. This gate is in use. The terrestrial walls were repaired several times throughout the history and inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List in early 1980s.
Places Nearby
702 meters away
Mevlanakapı 702 meters away
621 meters away
Merkezefendi Religious Complex 621 meters away
462 meters away
Panorama 1453 History Museum 462 meters away
441 meters away
Arakiyeci İbrahim Ağa Mosque 441 meters away